CodyBot

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Reaction score
NEW GAME
BIGFOOT HUNTING

big.jpg

We are out in the woods, and I hear some rumbling! It could be a wolf, it could be a bear, but I have a feeling that it's Bigfoot himself!!!

For this next game, I have hidden an image of Bigfoot as the second photo on one of the corals that's still available in the store. You won't be able to see the picture of Bigfoot unless you click on the coral. Find Bigfoot, take a screenshot of it, and pm it to me. Everyone that finds Bigfoot will get an entry into a raffle for a TRITON TEST KIT ($49 value)!!! You have about 45 minutes until I call off the hunt, and no new entries will be accepted.

If you buy the coral that has the picture of Bigfoot, I will give you five additional raffle entries. In addition, it will also remove the coral from the shop and not allow anyone else to find Bigfoot AND GREATLY INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING!!!

DO NOT POST YOUR SCREEN SHOT ON THIS THREAD. IT WILL ONLY DECREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING BY SHOWING OTHERS WHERE HE IS!!!

Here are the corals that are available and where you will find Bigfoot:

Spikewire

Reaction score
Any chance a JF Fox Flame might appear? I was devastated when I lost one a few months back :( No reason. From healthy and thriving to bleached.

CodyBot

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Reaction score
Any chance a JF Fox Flame might appear? I was devastated when I lost one a few months back :( No reason. From healthy and thriving to bleached.
I tried explaining that to some newer reefers the other day. Sometimes it just happens and you can't figure out why.

CodyBot

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Reaction score
NEW GAME
BIGFOOT HUNTING

View attachment 207

We are out in the woods, and I hear some rumbling! It could be a wolf, it could be a bear, but I have a feeling that it's Bigfoot himself!!!

For this next game, I have hidden an image of Bigfoot as the second photo on one of the corals that's still available in the store. You won't be able to see the picture of Bigfoot unless you click on the coral. Find Bigfoot, take a screenshot of it, and pm it to me. Everyone that finds Bigfoot will get an entry into a raffle for a TRITON TEST KIT ($49 value)!!! You have about 45 minutes until I call off the hunt, and no new entries will be accepted.

If you buy the coral that has the picture of Bigfoot, I will give you five additional raffle entries. In addition, it will also remove the coral from the shop and not allow anyone else to find Bigfoot AND GREATLY INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING!!!

DO NOT POST YOUR SCREEN SHOT ON THIS THREAD. IT WILL ONLY DECREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING BY SHOWING OTHERS WHERE HE IS!!!

Here are the corals that are available and where you will find Bigfoot:
Anyone find Bigfoot yet?!

Playing Now