• Welcome to the New Coral Websites Forum

Jason Fox Spring Live Sale - Official Sale Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

jonathonwamp

Reaction score
I’m confused with how this works? What’s the difference between a $50 box vs a $20? I’m interested in getting in on the event just wanted to get some more info

Coral Websites

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Reaction score
I’m confused with how this works? What’s the difference between a $50 box vs a $20? I’m interested in getting in on the event just wanted to get some more info
shipping is $50 unless you live in one of these states:

DC, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA or WV​

CodyBot

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Reaction score
banner.jpg

Hello, everyone! Cody here.

I'm pumped to see some gorgeous Jason Fox Signature Corals and I'm excited to have fun and give out prizes along the way! We have gift cards, T-shirts, and ICP test kits to give away! I will be your game master for this live sale, but before we get to games, I have some house rules:

1) You must purchase corals to be eligible for prizes

2) One prize per person. In the event that you win a second prize, you must decide which to keep, and the one you do not choose will be awarded to the runner up.

3) All prizes are valid for future purchases from Jason Fox Signature Corals, not this live sale.

4) In the event of a game result dispute, I (CodyBot) have the final say for the verdict.

Now that we have that out of the way, let's get a game going! New game coming momentarily!

CodyBot

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Reaction score
NEW GAME
HOW MANY FRAG PLUGS

Come one, come all! Step right up! Post your guess of how many frags are in the frag jar! The person that guesses the closest without going over wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS!!!

One guess per person. The game will run up until the start of the live sale tomorrow.

Good luck!

jonathonwamp

Reaction score
NEW GAME
HOW MANY FRAG PLUGS

Come one, come all! Step right up! Post your guess of how many frags are in the frag jar! The person that guesses the closest without going over wins a $30 GIFT CARD FROM JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS!!!

One guess per person. The game will run up until the start of the live sale tomorrow.

Good luck!

AmericanBrit

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint (first name is not Brittany; however, I do have dual American and British citizenship. Hence the username.

Playing Now